For students who are interested in transferring to the College of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the Engineering Pathways program offers qualifying students guaranteed admission.
- Follow the Engineering Pathways plan of study
- Earn a B or better in each required course
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA overall and in technical coursework*
- Meet with your advisors regularly
Note: students are expected to complete all courses in which they enroll; dropping/withdrawing or failing to earn a B or better in a required course will jeopardize program standing.
*Technical coursework include chemistry, computer science, math, physics, and engineering.
- Apply to the Engineering Pathways partner school you plan to attend
- Complete assessment testing
- The math assessment (ALEKS) is mandatory and may not be waived
- Reading/writing assessments may be completed according to individual school policy
- Submit the Engineering Pathways application
- Save file as Pathways School_Last Name_First Name
- Official high school transcripts are required (see application)
- Parkland College applicants need to submit the following application instead: https://admissions.illinois.edu/Apply/Pathways/parkland-process