Engineering Pathways offers students interested in beginning their college education at an Illinois community college a streamlined transfer experience and guaranteed admission to The Grainger College of Engineering at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign upon successful completion of program requirements.
Upcoming Information Sessions:
- For community college faculty, staff, and administrators – join us via Zoom to learn more about the program (click on a date to register for a session):
- Information Sessions for prospective students will be available beginning early November. The application filing period for fall 2023 will open January 5.
- Follow the Engineering Pathways plan of study
- Earn a B or better in each required course
- Maintain a 3.5 GPA overall and in technical coursework*
- Participate in mandatory advising and programming
Note: students are expected to complete all courses in which they enroll; dropping/withdrawing or failing to earn a B or better in a required course will jeopardize program standing.
*Technical coursework includes chemistry, computer science, math, physics, and engineering.