The application period for Fall 2022 is now closed.There may still be an opportunity to pursue Engineering Pathways. Learn more about your options here.
The 3-step application process for Engineering Pathways requires an application to both the partner school and program.
Apply to the Engineering Pathways partner college you plan to attend.
Complete assessment testing through the partner college.
- The ALEKS math assessment is mandatory and may not be waived
- Reading/writing (English) assessments may be completed according to individual school policy
ALEKS placement: A proctored assessment score of 76 or higher is required to apply to the program for fall 2022. If you earn below a 76 on the ALEKS, it is strongly recommended that you take time to study and review the learning modules before retaking the assessment.
If you receive a final ALEKS assessment score below 76, please contact us about your options for completing summer and/or foundation coursework and applying to the program at a future date.
Submit the Engineering Pathways application between January 5 – April 5, 2022.
The Engineering Pathways application is the final step in the process. To complete this application you will need your student ID number assigned by the Engineering Pathways partner college you plan to attend and a score of 76 or higher for the proctored ALEKS math assessment.
Additional documentation required:
- To complete the application, you will be required to upload a copy of your ALEKS assessment score. The document must include your full name, the assessment date, the partner college, show that your assessment attempt was proctored, and the overall ALEKS score. You can find an example ALEKS assessment document here.
- Official copy of high school transcript(s) sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. High school transcript(s) must include all courses completed through fall/winter 2021, grades received, and any courses which will be in progress for spring 2022.
- In the application there will also be space for you to upload any dual-credit/college transcript(s) and/or a GED completion certificate, if applicable (see application for additional details).
For more information about the Engineering Pathways application, check out our step-by-step guide.
To start the Engineering Pathways application (step 3), click below on the partner college you plan to attend.
*The Parkland Pathway application will be available beginning March 5, 2022.
Have questions about the application? Click here!